DRIVER GUIDES IN SRI LANKA
We believe that our chauffeur guides are among the finest Sri Lanka has to offer. They are flexible and attentive to clients request and always strive to excel in their duties. Our number one priority is the clients safety and comfort and our chauffeur guides go to great lengths to ensure that our clients are satisfied with our service. with our chauffeur guides you are guaranteed not just a holiday but a memorable Sri Lankan experience.
- Avoiding itineraries with excessive driving hours.
- No alcohol during working hours.
- Appropriate rest stops and good night’s rest for all drivers while on tour
- Mobile phone calls should not be answered while driving and should be strictly restricted to essential calls only.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure time (excepting extreme circumstances, such as major road accidents).
- Maintain good standards of appearance, appropriate to the journey and climate, including personal hygiene.
- Provide a mobile phone number, where possible.
- Discuss suitable starting times with passengers for each day’s itinerary and be responsive to the occasional need for last-minute changes.
- Respond flexibly to occasional requests for route changes or additional excursions, if these do not compromise safety and acceptable arrival times. (Note: These may incur an extra cost which the client should pay direct to the driver).
- Feel free to offer interesting excursions, but always immediately respect the fact that “no” means precisely that.